Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 11

90 days sure does seem far off at this point! Yikes!!

Somehow, my morning got away from me. I didn't even sleep that late, but after net surfing, blog stalking and a little TV watching, it was suddenly 1pm! No big deal except that I had to get a workout in and shower before 2:30 because I have an appointment!

The good news is that rather than putting it off until after the appointment (don't think that didn't cross my mind!), I sweated my butt off with my Sweat 1-2. On cardio day you also have to do Ab Ripper 100 which is 10 reps of 10 different ab exercises. 10x10=100. Doesn't sound so bad, does it? I think I only maybe got in 65 reps my first try. In the week and a half I've been doing this, I think I'm not only about 10-12 reps away from knocking the entire thing out! That will be a huge accomplishment for me!

Gotta cut this short because I have that darn appointment to get to! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment