Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 12

So far so good, folks! 12 Days and no mess-ups yet! Of course, this is usually about the time I start to fall apart, but I can only hope for the best!

If you would have told me that I could survive 6 straight days of working out, I'd have laughed in your face! But here I am...I'm doing it! I feel stronger. I feel tighter. I feel like I can finally suck my gut in again :)

I can tell that the food is going to get very old, very fast with this program. It is all about lots and lots of protein. Being a vegetarian AND a less-than-stellar cook, I'm limited to say the least. Protein powder has become my best friend and I have put it into things that even surprise me! Tofu and eggs are my other weapons of choice and well, that is about it! If you have any new fun ways to use make these, let me know because I'm already getting bored!

Although, I have found a new love...THESE!


So Yummy!

I kept seeing them around the blogosphere, but had never tried one. I'm usually a Balance Bar, Clif Bar type of girl. Lo and behold, they were on sale at Whole Foods and I decided to give them a whirl. Hello, yumminess! I've only tried the Cashew Cookie flavor so far, but also bought the Cherry Pie & Coconut Cream Pie. They will have to be a free day treat because I can totally see me getting carried away if I make them a regular daily habit!

Finally, it's time for another challenge over at the Sisterhood! It's a Shrink-A-Versary! Since I'm already well on my way, why not join on up?!

Well, I think it's time to settle in for a good scary movie and try not to fall asleep before it's over. Have a great night, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment