Friday, May 8, 2009

What a week!

I think I've done a pretty good job on my portion control and sugar consumption this week. I fought the craving several time, but I'll admit today I shoved a donut in my face before I even realized what was happening! I've been "practicing" getting up earlier in an attempt to prepare for summer morning runs & walks. Usually this meant that I got up and brushed my teeth and went and laid down on the couch...I mean, I got up, right?! A couple times I got up and threw on sweats and walked the 1/4 mile to the Starbucks. This was actually nice given the great weather we've had this week!

I recently started making greeting cards and with Mother's Day right around the corner, I've spent every evening filling orders...it's been crazy! I'm glad that it gave me so much business, but I'm also glad that I'll have evenings to myself again! And on that note, a couple of friends and I decided to take the plunge and actually open a "store" on Etsy with our crafts. I'm making greeting cards, my girl Adreon is making jewelry and my girl Sonja is making nursing bracelets. Hopefully, we'll turn this into something really good! The store is filling very slowly, so there isn't much to see right now, but check it out anyway! =P

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment