Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally!

I finally had what I really feel was a successful day...hopefully this will be the first of many to come! I only ate what I packed and brought to lunch yesterday...okay and one lemon drop that a co-worker brought back from Italy :) Since I didn't buy any junk this weekend, when I got home last night, I made my dinner and that was it. I really think going to bed earlier is helping also. It leaves less time to a) get hungry again and b) get bored and start snacking.

My friend is going out of town for about 5 days and I said I'd watch his dog. The catch here is that my bunny and his dog are not likely to be friends...thus I will have to keep running back and forth between our houses to care for both animals. At first I was like, no problem! We only live a mile apart! I can do this! But now that it starts tomorrow, I'm starting to have some doubts about how I'm going to shower both animals with enough attention! The good part of this is that because we only live a mile apart, I could definitely get some exercise by walking (maybe even running!) between our places. I have a feeling this is going to get very complicated though!

No comments:

Post a Comment