Wednesday, August 5, 2009

5 Meals a Day

Wow...I can't believe how much easier the whole food situation is when I'm eating the 5 small meals per day. For one, I'm never hungry. That is huge! Usually, I go from starving to stuffed and back again...and I hate both of those feelings! Right now, I'm usually not even hungry when I'm onto my next meal (basically eating every 3 hours) and the meal is never big enough to make me feel stuffed. If I can just hold out for a few more weeks, this may begin to come more naturally and not take so much dang planning :)

Still walking a lot due to no other choice =P I have yet to find the motivation to actually "workout". This is the longest I've ever gone in over a decade without working out and I can't figure out what the problem is. Food is key, but if I really want to tone up and be shorts/bikini ready, I've got to get myself back in the gym! I wonder what it's gonna take...

No comments:

Post a Comment