Saturday, May 23, 2009

Still on Track!

I was off yesterday (because I'm at work today :( Poo!), but I managed to get a ton of walking in and because I stayed busy all day (saw the Star Trek movie and it was great!), I didn't even have to worry about eating too much. Now that my place is stocked with all this good food, I can just go grab whatever when I'm hungry and that is really the approach I'm looking for. I don't want to be a hard-core calorie counter because I've been there, done that and its not really all that healthy either. But I also don't want to just eat whatever, whenever. By keeping the house filled with fresh, healthy items, I can pick out anything when I get hungry without having to get out the calculator. That all being said, I did allow myself a handful of popcorn at the movie theater :)

So, I'm feeling really good about yesterday! And so far, today is going right too! Let's just hope we see a pay-off on Wednesday when I have my weigh in!

No comments:

Post a Comment