Thursday, April 30, 2009

Goals

Well, its about time I came up with a few of these bad boys! Now I can minimize my focus a little and hopefully get the jump start I need! A few long-term goals will be pretty obvious and then each week I'm going to have a new (or repeated if I was a huge FAILURE) weekly goal to accomplish. And since a new month starts tomorrow, how about a monthly goal, to boot?!

Long-Term:
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Workout on a regular basis, YEAR-ROUND...I'm a serial winter couch potato!
May Goals:
  • Start running at least 3x per week
  • Lose 4 pounds
Weekly Goal:
  • To stop with the sugar, already! I get that sweet craving after almost every meal. Getting past this craving will help eliminate that extra snacking that I do at work and after dinner at home!
So, there! Some goals! I need to print this out and post it probably everywhere! Focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment