Sunday, August 1, 2010

Danger!

Hello and good morning to ya!

After seeing all the yummy-licious things everyone has been finding at Trader Joe's, I decided to hop on my bike and give it another go! I went to a different location this time since I heard it was a little bigger, thus better selection.

Holy Moly! I found one of the most dangerous food items ever!! Okay, well, maybe it comes second to this:


But, chocolate is a given danger!!!

Here is what rocked my world yesterday...


Yes, Pretzel Rolls! Oh. My. Goodness! I was walking the bread aisle, with nothing particular in mind when these jumped out at me. I picked up the bag and they felt so soft and moist that I just had to buy them. Once I got home, I tore into them and it was sheer delight! They are very obviously made from pretzel dough, but somehow they are a little lighter and fluffier. They aren't as dense as an actual soft pretzel is. And they have just the slightest hint of salt so that they aren't bland, but not overly salty.

All day I had to keep myself from diving back into that bag...okay, I may or may not have ripped a piece off of a second roll at some point throughout the day, but whatevs!!

I cannot wait for lunch cuz I'm working one of those bad boys in somehow!

Breakfast was light, but great after a 4 mile bike ride to the Whole Foods. Nothing like hopping on your bike first thing in the morning on completely cold legs. Yeah, those first couple miles were not easy. The ride back was much easier as my legs had warmed up a tad.


B&B - Blueberries & Biscotti

Now, I have to work up the energy to hit my real cardio...Grrr.

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous you can bike to whole foods!!! Ahhhhhhh that would be awesome!!!

    Those dang pretzel rolls look to die for!!!! Yum!!

    Oh steaz is so good, all I ever drink is water, tea, and coffee, but steaz is a nice little treat!!!! Very good!

    Have a great night love!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Trader Joes but it is a dangerous place for me! Especially their baked goods area -- those crusty loaves of bread are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, how are you love?!!!

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Mondays always are so hard for me, want to stay in bed all day, thank heaven for coffee and Shopping, lol!!


    I am a dork and dont measure my water I put in the oats, I just pretty much fill it up to where its not too much water but just enough to cover the oats and a little more! I would say just what you would usually use : ) ahhhhhhhhh I stink , maybe I should measure the water next time, I just measure the 1/2 cup oats!

    Love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun reading you :) I have stayed away from grocery shopping since getting my tummy tuck because I'm just a sucker for delicious looking food!

    ReplyDelete