Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 1

Well, as always, the first day went off without a hitch!

I hit up the grocery store after work so my meals for the rest of the week should be a little better than today. I will try to start taking some pictures, but I'm always halfway done before I remember! Here we go:

Meal 1 - medium iced skim white mocha (I know, not really a meal!)
Meal 2 - gardein Tuscan Chicken Breast
Meal 3 - Carrots w/ very little ranch dressing
Meal 4 - packet of instant oatmeal w/ scoop of protein powder & tsp ground flax seeds
Meal 5 - Peacan Pie Larabar
Meal 6 - Smoothie (mango, pineapple, spinach & protein powder)

Since I'm just getting back into running, my workout was 25 minutes of run/walk intervals.

My goal is to have 5 small meals per day and to workout 5 days a week. I hope to be able to run my old route within a couple weeks. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment