Monday, April 20, 2009

Absolutely Nothing Going On!

Unfortunately, I've still been under the weather and I cannot shake this sore throat to save my life. Another couple of days and I'm going to have to head back to the Doc. So, what does all that mean? It means no Shredding and I haven't even been eating all that well! Worst of all, one of my girlfriends will be in town Wednesday - Sunday, which means probably lots of eating out...and a White Sox game on Friday (beer and lots of it). It's not looking good, folks. Maybe I need to make an appt for the Doc right now and just get this whole illness mess out of the way and then just TRY to be good will my friend is here...and then next Monday is a new week, right?! I'm already mortified at the thought of putting on a tank top so I'm not really sure why I'm lacking in motivation so severely right now. Not to mention the full extent of my laziness! Oh goodness...it's so awful to be your own worst enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment